The Rules of Life
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of
boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone
else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the toilet seat by simply
peeing in the sink.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while,
thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling
over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be
afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget
about the tooth ache.
Sometimes we Just Need to Remember What The Rules of Life Really Are...
You need only two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should,
use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are "I
apologize" and "You are right."
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go to the can
And Finally... Be Really Good To Your Family and Friends. You never know when
you are going to need them to empty your bedpan!